24 July 2015
Beware of Lamarty imitations
The frequency of Lamarty MFC imitation in the furniture market has increased largely. To avoid unprincipled companies with their fake products, we warn you and give some recommendations.
Lamarty is a registrated trade mark of Syktyvkar Plywood Mill, which became an acknowledged leader in the furniture market thanks to the high quality of eco-friendly chipboard, exclusive decors and unique textures.
However, some companies pose particle board of poor quality as Lamarty and thereby deceive unsuspecting consumers. As a result — defrauded customers with unjustified expectations and battered reputation of our mill. We ask you to be on the outlook! If you've faced this problem or you have doubts about produсt's originality which is being sold under brand Lamarty, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid unprincipled companies we warn and advise:
- Do business only with trusted suppliers or furniture producers;
- Ask for certificates on MFC Lamarty ;
- If doubting, check the MFC supply chain - it has to be transparent - find out who was a supplier and check if he is mentioned on our website- «where to buy Lamarty» www.lamarty.ru;
- As far as possible ask for exclusive decors and textures (surface structures), compare them with those that are represented on the website www.lamarty.ru;
- If necessary ask for the label on the MFC package - it contains information about supplier;
- Pay your attention on presence/absence of stamps on edges of the particle board - their must be non-coloured information printed automatically by our chipboard production line .
FURNITURE MADE OF MFC OF POOR QUALITY IS HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH! BE CAREFUL!